I am ready with my Tzu-Chi vest!
But, even in the Salinas, Mich already had a share of her adventure!
|Photo credit: Doc Anton Lim|
|the Bagong Pag-asa arrives|
|Travel Reportage Group with Lester Ledesma --- |
photo credit: Doc Anton Lim
|Thanks, Jun Lim for the picture...|
Thanks to Doc Anton Lim for sharing the experience with us.
Thanks to the Travel Reportage with Lester Ledesma class because the opportunity was opened to us.
Thanks to the Travel Reportage teacher and classmates who made the activity more enjoyable.
Thanks to Mary June Bugante, DOT RIX director for supporting the group with the escorts and for joining us, too!
Here is a backgrounder for the Yellow Boat of Hope which I lifted from Wikipedia on Jay Jaboneta with this link:
Yellow Boat of Hope Foundation (2010-Present)
Communities served by the Yellow Boat of Hope Foundation (January 2013)
- Zamboanga Funds for Little Kids: Layag-Layag, Brgy. Talon-Talon, Zamboanga City
- Masbate Funds for Little Kids: Isla Mababoy, Brgy. Guinhadap, Monreal, Masbate
- ZamSur Funds for Little Kids: Lakewood, Zamboanga del Sur
- CDO Funds for Little Kids: Cagayan de Oro
- Sibugay Funds for Little Kids - Sagip Bahay: Yellow Dorm Project: Zamboanga Sibugay
- Negros Funds for Little Kids: Island of Roma in EB Magalona and Matabas Island, Sagay City in Negros Occidental
- Zamboanga del Norte Funds for Little Kids, Siayan and Dipolog City
- Monte Central Funds for Little Kids, Subanon, Zamboanga Peninsula