Sunday, September 30, 2012

JOIN BC BLOGGERS



It is October 1, 2012. 

I am now entering a new phase as a blogger… my joining the BC Bloggers as in “busy” bloggers and Blog exChange as founded by Paula of http://www.mommydiary.net!

I heard about this from my friend, Charm, who also encouraged me to start blogging actually!
She told me it increased her network, thus, her stats and most of all, she found bloggers with like-minds and who she developed friendships with!

I just had to find out about this… and indeed, I found BC Bloggers!

This started out as personal blog focused on travels I have had throughout the years, many of which were incidental to other things I did. I do want to share my experiences, thus, I hope to have a wider reach!

Want to have more links? Let’s all join BC Bloggers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment