Saturday, December 1, 2012

CHRISTMAS TREES IN SM MOA AND NORTHEDSA 2012

Since I am into Christmas trees now, I would also like to share about the SM MOA and SM North EDSA Christmas trees that I saw!

SM Mall of Asia.
Just outside SM Mall of Asia...
As we enter SM Mall of Asia...

SM Mall of Asia's theme is Christmas Toy Wonder World!


Other Christmas Trees in the Department Store...



SM North EDSA.
I saw the Mickey and Minnie Mouse Tree! Didn't see Hello Kitty there, though...
It is a Mickey-Minnie mouse tree !!!


Donald and Daisy were there for the picture zone beside the tree...




They also had Christmas Trees in the Department Store...
The Peppermint read, green and white tree!
 And on the other side...



And don't forget the Nativity Scene. Saw this in the Department store but didn't see displays of this, though!

Haven't seen the Christmas trees around Zamboanga City yet!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I missed MOA. It has been years since the last time we went there. I would love to bring my son there and see that giant Christmas tree with Mickey and Minnie Mouse around :)

    Mommy Maye
    http://www.momaye.com

    ReplyDelete