Saturday, August 25, 2012

FAI SOR KAM @ SIAM PARAGON, BANGKOK Part 2

After the sumptuous lunch, we moved on to the Handicraft side of FAI SOR KAM!



Just before and as we enter, we could already appreciate huge wooden carvings and unique pieces.





I had the time of my life taking pictures of Northern Thai handicrafts, which they called the Lanna style home textiles, scented candles and fragrant products, which are usually seen in the Chiang Mai area.
Handicrafts.




Scented candles.




Carvings.
Home textiles.



While I was busy shooting, our friend Rema also had the time of her life shopping!!! I guess I was allowed to shoot because Rema was buying so many things... although, really the lady in Fai Sor Kam was a very friendly person.

To prove this, they shared the Camanchile with us. Since we were waiting for Rema, we enjoyed the Camanchile... for free!!!



I enjoyed their traditional Thai handicraft products and really liked the people in Fai Sor Kam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment