Thursday, December 22, 2011

HERITAGE 1881 HONGKONG: CHRISTMAS 2011 BY NIGHT

Here I am again at the Heritage 1881 and in awe as I watch the view at night!!!

I was on my way to the Harbor to watch the Symphony of Lights, and I passed by Heritage 1881.

I read that this placed didn't quite hit it big as a commercial center but is a great hit as a photography spot!

I definitely agree!!!
When I passed by in the morning, everyone took turns for a pose in many colorful and bright areas in Heritage 1881.

Tonight, the same story is seen... everyone is waiting for their turn for a pose here and there!

Here are the scenes I took of Heritage 1881 this Christmas night using my new Nikon Coolpix P300 compact camera which has a fast lens = f/1.8, best for nightshots!

Fountain along Salisbury Road.





Some of the high-end shops in Heritage 1881 along Salisbury Road.





Within the Heritage 1881 complex.






So happy to just view the scene!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment