Tuesday, September 10, 2013

COULD I REALLY ATTEND THE HMA 2013 ?!?

I was quite excited for this week because I have three offers to go abroad: 1) the Hospital Management Asia (HMA) 2013 Conference in Bangkok, Thailand; 2) a Cardiac CT Course in Singapore and 3) a Seminar on a new Contrast Media in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!

I chose the HMA Conference because I won the grand prize in the PHAPI Conference last year, which is the Free Registration to the HMA with a value of about $ 780.00. I was so surprised when I did win it and I was so happy, too because I am really interested in attending this!

The other invitations came just a few days ago!

I thought, "How lucky can I be!"

But now, the days are passing so fast and we cannot even go out of Zamboanga City because there are no inbound and outbound Zamboanga flights!... not so lucky after all!!!

For the first two days of flight cancellation, my mind is still optimistic and I usually think, "there is always something greater that will come after a streak of bad luck!"

But they have added another two days of flight cancellation... and remain indefinite! Can you imagine that?!?... really worst scenario!!!

Now, I am not so optimistic nor can I see the light! Can I really attend the HMA 2013?........This remains to be seen!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment